Tasman Holiday Parks General Terms and Conditions
Rates, discounts and general bookings terms and conditions.
Any accommodation or site booking made on a ‘sale’ or discounted tariff is made under special conditions that differ from standard tariffs.
For all standard tariffs/rates the following terms apply;
- First night is payable at the time of booking
- Reservations can be amended or adjusted up until 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival
- Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify the park at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival.
- If notice of your cancellation is received within 24 hours to your scheduled arrival time, the park may retain all monies paid.
- Deposits will only be refunded if the park is notified 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival.
- If you do not arrive on your reservation date your booking will be cancelled without refund or credit.
- Name on the reservation must be the same as the credit cardholder’s name and same individual must check-in for the stay
Terms and conditions apply that were in place at time of booking.
Covid Safe Updates
We value the health and safety of all our guests and staff during these uncertain times. We ask that before travelling please ensure you are familiar with the most recent health updates from your relevant State and Territory Governments. You can find these at the links below. It is important that, as a community, we adhere to these recommendations and are doing what we can to help combat COVID-19.
New South Wales Government Updates:
Queensland Government Updates:
Victorian Government Updates:
Tasmanian Government Updates:
Western Australian Updates:
South Australian Updates:
Northern Territory Updates:
Australian Capital Territory Updates:
New Zealand Updates:
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Park Rules and Conditions of Entry
Every Tasman Holiday Park has a set of standard operational rules and guidelines to ensure the respect of all guests and staff. In addition to these standard rules, certain parks may also have additional requirements.
Arrival / Departure: You are free to arrive from 2pm until we close reception. All accommodation and sites are to be vacated by 10am on day of departure. If you would like to make alternate arrangements, please see our team at reception prior to arrival or scheduled departure time.
Speed Limit: All roads in the property are shared between vehicles, pedestrians and kids on bikes and scooters. All roads have a walking pace speed limit of 8km/h unless signposted otherwise.
Noise: Please be respectful of others and their enjoyment within the park by restricting noise from music, televisions, and social gatherings between 10pm and 6am
Parking: One car space has been allocated for each site. Please park in this space and not on or across roadways.
Children: All children in the park are the responsibility of their parent or guardian. All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities, playgrounds, pool areas and other park facilities. We require all children to be back at their registered accommodation or site by 10pm.
Bunk Beds: Children under 9 years of age should not use the top bunk. Children should also not play on the top bunk.
Bicycles / Skateboards / Scooters / Rollerblades/Go-Karts: Are to be used in daylight hours and only on roadways. These items are not to be used in or around park facilities such as the laundry, amenities buildings, playgrounds etc. Other out of bound’s areas, including the entrance to the park, will be outlined by our team at reception.
Swimming Pool: Use of the swimming pools and other water play activity areas in the park may result in serious personal injury, including death, drowning, head, eye, spinal injury, paralysis, broken limbs, or strains. Flips, somersaults, and inverted manoeuvres into the water are dangerous and are prohibited. Other risks include diving headfirst, slips, trips, falls and running on wet surfaces. All children in these areas are to be under the strictest supervision by their direct parent, adult carer, or responsible adult guardian. Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times.
Playgrounds and Jumping Pads: Use of playground & jumping Pads / pillow equipment may result in serious injury including death, head, eye or spinal injury, paralysis, broken limbs or strains. Risks include falls and collisions with other users and hazards associated with gaps, openings, and protruding objects.
Visitors: All visitors will need to register on arrival at reception prior to entering the park. Additional day use charges may apply.
Dump Point: See Park map or reception team for location. Please do not use amenity blocks.
Fires: Fires are only permitted at some Tasman Holiday Parks and during certain periods and weather conditions and can only be lit in braziers or fire pits. Fires must always be attended at all times when lit and extinguished appropriately when complete. Fires can only be lit in line with local fire services guidelines (i.e., not during a fire ban). See reception for more information.
Pets: Some Tasman Holiday Parks are pet-friendly. Small pets will be allowed at certain times during the year. Please contact the park prior to arrival to discuss bringing your pet on holiday with you.
Smoking: Is not permitted in any accommodation or common areas.
Emergency: For any emergency cases relating to fire, police or ambulance please contact 000 (Australia) or 111 (New Zealand). After Hours assistance by park management will be available. A mobile number is posted on the reception entry.
Unauthorised Activities: Antisocial behaviour, illegal drug use, excessive use of alcohol, undue mess around site, unregistered vehicles, undue noise, acts of violence, smoking in accommodation, driving lessons and conducting business onsite are prohibited from occurring on the property. Failure to comply with any of the above, including any damage caused to the property may result in eviction from the property.
Tasman Holiday Parks User Generated Content
It’s our guests that best show what a true Tasman Holiday Parks experience looks likes!
If you reply “YesTasmanHolidayParks” in your social media content or comments, then you agree to Tasman Holiday Parks using your content, inclusive of;
- Promoting stays at, activities in, or local attractions around any Tasman Holiday Park on our websites, apps, email, social media and other forums, including but not limited to for promotional purposes;
- Using your name, image, social media handle and other publicly available biographic material in conjunction with your image and associated content;
- Has a non-exclusive, royalty-free approval to use, reproduce, modify, publish and publicly display the content through any of our social media accounts, websites or digital platforms; and
- Is released from any liability for use of the image and/or content to the extent permitted by law.
You also agree and confirm you:
- Are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
- Own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of another;
- Have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- Acknowledge statements, remarks or claims by you reflect your honest views and experiences;
- Will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- Have disclosed any commercial connections or interests you have with Tasman Holiday Parks or third-party brands or sellers (i.e. you are an employee, paid blogger or recipient of free products or services);
- Will not be paid by Tasman Holiday Parks for use of your content; and
- Will contact Tasman Holiday Parks if you no longer approve your image or content to be published by Tasman Holiday Parks.