You will discover that every Tasman Holiday Park is safe, clean, and friendly.
These might be the basics, but they’re not basic to us.
It matters to us that you feel like a friend, and are welcomed to a clean, safe place that allows you to relax and unwind.
What does clean, safe, and friendly mean to us?
More than ever, the health and well-being of our guests and staff, are our number one priority. However, we also believe that clean is something that should be a given when you stay at a Tasman Holiday Park. So, whilst we are ensuring that we are Covid clean during these uncertain times, rest assured that Covid-clean is in fact Tasman-clean and is here to stay.
Our holiday parks are:
- When you’re not in the wide open space of our natural surrounds, our cabins are well ventilated with plenty of windows, sliding doors, air conditioning or fans.
- We use cleaning products and disinfectants approved by local regulatory authorities.
- All of our accommodation options are thoroughly cleaned and inspected prior to arrival to ensure you arrive to the best.
- Our amenities blocks and shared facilities are inspected regularly and maintained to a high standard.
- Our cleaning staff meet all COVID requirements during the cleaning process including mask wearing and hand sanitisation.
We are committed to providing the comfort, security, and warmth that home brings, even when you’re away, giving you the confidence to eat, play, stay and rest with ease.
This means at a Tasman Holiday Park you will find:
- Boom gate entry with unique access codes.
- COVID-Safe procedures in place in line with all government regulations.
- Clear and current emergency procedures and fire protocols that adhere to all national regulations.
- Well maintained and well lit roads in and around our parks.
- Swimming pools that meet all safety and regulation requirements.
- Security patrols & 24/7 contacts available
Holidays are meant to be fun, easy-going, and full of enjoyment, and we believe it’s the role of our staff to help make your stay one to remember. So, it’s part of our values and principles that we hold close to ensure your holiday is all about smiles and laughter.
Our current flexible booking policy means we take the worry out of the arrangements so you can book with confidence.
If you need to change or cancel your booking because of COVID-19 restrictions you can do so up to 72 hours prior to arrival. We can offer you the option to amend your booking or receive a full credit to use within 12 months. This applies to bookings arriving up until 1 December 2021 after which our regular terms and conditions will apply
Safe, clean & friendly
Fully planned holiday parks